Wednesday, June 22, 2011

50 Cent releases a novel against harassment at school


Technology blog from Bangladesh

The rapper and intends to apply to young people and teenagers ...

It's not a clip, a movie or a song that 50 Cent has decided to move out to young people and mobilize them against harassment. It's a novel. The rapper of 34 years (Curtis Jackson whose real name) and sign Playground Penguin Young Reader.

The battle of 50 Cent, harassment by other students at school, will be led through the story of a 13 year old, who is a "bully" (stalker) who decides to change after realizing the consequences of those actions.

Be useful for adolescents

"I wanted to write Playground long time," said 50 Cent. "I was inspired by events of my childhood and my adolescence, but I was excited to see the story take its own flight. This book would have been helpful if I had while I was growing up, and now I have a teenage son who, I hope this book will influence all the young men of his age. "

This is already the third book 50 Cent releases after a paper entitled From Pieces To Weight and self-help book titled The 50th Law .

>> Do you think a novel is a good way to influence adolescents? Let us know in the comments ...


For Further Reading,
News